MONMOUTH UNIVERSITY FITNESS CENTER
The mission of the Fitness Center is to offer services and facilities necessary to provide a quality wellness and fitness program for Monmouth University students, employees and community members.
All activities are free of charge and you are invited to participate in one or all programs. Please come to Fitness Center to sign up or contact Dr. Marta D. Neumann at ext. 5790 or send her an email at email@example.com
*NOTE* NO ONE is allowed in the fitness center WITHOUT a valid Monmouth ID!
Services and Events
* Fitness testing: FIT-TEST, FIT-EVAL, PINCH-an-INCH TEST.
* Equipment orientations and assistance
* Introductory personal exercise sessions: CUSTEM-EX
* Exercise presentations and lectures
* Individual health and fitness counseling
* Lap swimming
* Weight lifting room
* Aerobic room with cardiovascular equipment
* Aquatic facility (inside Boylan gymnasium)