MONMOUTH UNIVERSITY INTRAMURALS
Each team entered in an intramural activity must have a designated team captain or manager who will act as the official liaison between the team and the Office of Intramurals and Recreation. Some of the team captain’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Attend all intramural sport captain’s meetings.
2. Turn in completed team rosters at the specified time.
a) Rosters will include FULL name, first and last (spelled correctly), and student ID number.
b) Players may be added to the roster throughout the season. Individuals must be added to the roster before they will be allowed to play.
c) Players must play at least ONE regular season game in order to be eligible for the playoffs.
3. Organize teams and enter them into competition before the deadline date.
4. Become familiar with the rules and regulations governing each sport.
5. Keep the members of their team informed as to time and place of scheduled activity and see that they are present.
6. Make an effort to see that those representing their team play according to the rules of the game and conduct themselves in a manner conducive to sportsmanship.
7. See that their team never forfeits a contest.